Serving the Oak Lawn area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.ManorCare Health Services-Oak Lawn East
9401 S Kostner Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
My mother was admitted there for rehab & minimal nursing care to treat a urine infection. She left there with a diaper rash and CDiff infection. Three weeks later she had to be re-admitted back in thMore Nearby Locations »
2.Hickory Nursing Pavilion
9246 S Roberts Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
Hickory Nursing Pavilion first opened its doors in the mid-1960s and has been providing quality nursing care through the caring hands of a dedicated team of professionals. Because we are a relatively
3.Arden Courts of Palos Heights
7880 W College Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
4.Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
13259 S Central Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), nursing home and rehabilitation center located in Palos Heights, IL, and serving Chicagoland. As a full-service nur
5.Oak Lawn Respiratory & Rehab
9525 Mayfield Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedPersonal Care Homes
License Information:Licensee ID: 51144License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6006779Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Skilled : 75Intermediate: 68
9401 Ridgeland Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
7.Concord Nursing & Rehab Center
9401 Ridgeland Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesPersonal Care HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
License Information:Licensee ID: 50500License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6002059Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Skilled : 134
A Place For Mom
Serving the Oak Lawn area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.