1.Robinson & Associates PC
5669 W 95th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Robinson & Associates are your local trusted Physicians and Surgeons. We specialize in osteopathic surgeries and hypnosis. Whatever your need is you can trust that we are here to provide expert advice
2.Southwest Center For Healthy Joints
9618 Southwest Hwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Completely poor service. I was late for an appointment last week by approx. 30 minutes and was told I missed my appointment and would have to pay a fine for missing. I decided to wait for an opening
3.Sheldon Z Rubin DPM
6508 W Archer Ave
Medical ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Offering podiatry and orthotics services. All insurances accepted except Medicaid, Public Aid. Office Welcomes New Patients. Treatment for Bunions, corns, callouses, heel spurs, warts, foot and ankle
4.Quality Home Care Service
3510 W 79th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHome Health Services
Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies. Your complete service of durable medical equipment and supplies. Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies LLC is a durable medical equipment and supplie
5029 Oak Center Dr
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.