Serving the Oak Island area.
1.Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cape Fear
PlumbersSewer ContractorsWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
They were five stars to me: fair price (well less than half of what my other quote was), prompt service and took three minutes to solve two drain problems I have been working at for weeks with drain c
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Chris Woolley Plumbing
Visit our website
Residential, Commercial & Industrial Plumbing. New Construction & Repairs. Sewer & Drain Cleaning. Locally Owned & Operated. Licensed & Insured. Fast Emergercy Work. Call Us Now!
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
Chris Woolley Plumbing
Wilmington, NC, 28409
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?