A-1 Safe & Lock
2803 Carolina Beach Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28412
1.A-Cab Oak Island
8201 E Oak Island Dr
TaxisLocks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
4.A-1 Safe & Lock
2803 Carolina Beach Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Visit our website
Had a great experience using this business. They were fast and very affordable. I was happy with the service! Thank you!
5.Island Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Amazing and very professional service! I needed two door locks replaced on a stormy Thursday night and was amazed by how quickly &amp;amp;amp; easily the work was completed. Each step of the pro
6.A-Atlantic Coast Lock & Supply
7250 Market St Unit A
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
$5 OFF Transponder Keys
Locksmith in the Wilmington Area providing Licensed Bonded Experienced Locksmiths for Commercial, Residential, Safe and Automotive Lock Hardware and Key sales repairs and installations. Specialty keys
7.Elkins Safe Lock & Door Service
2014 Princess Place Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I would highly recommend this company! The lock on my front door was broken and my employees were unable to close. The locksmith made an emergency call and arrived within 30 minutes. He was very co
Call A Pro
Serving the Oak Island area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.