1.C Adam Toney Tires
2009 Main St E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
poor services no respect, rude talking back men work there also they half a** the work.and they can't even spell there.come on really go back to school and let them teach them how to spell.and use a c
2.Mountaineer Distributors & High Performance Tires
2009 Main St E
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
836 Main St E
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Oak Hill O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional parMore Nearby Locations »
4.King Coal Chevrolet Co
1508 Main St E
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceLoans
King Coal Chevrolet Co is your local Oak Hill Chevrolet dealer. We also serve Beckley and Charleston. Drop by today!More Nearby Locations »
500 Main St W
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesMufflers & Exhaust Systems
6.Adkins Oil Inc
124 Main St E
Auto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
1700 main st e
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeCar WashTowing
THEY RESPONDED FAST AND PROFESSIONAL.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.