Arel C. Ondoy & Associates
15510 Cicero Ave, Oak Forest, IL, 60452 Gentle Care With A Friendly Staff.
1.Oakview Dental Group
5950 159th St
Welcome to Oakview Dental Group. Chicago Consumer's Checkbook "Top Dentists! Providing the highest level of dental care since 1972. Our expert staff takes care of all of your dental needs in one conve
2.Oakview Dental Group Ltd
14320 S Town Center Dr
Brookside Dental Care
10175 W Lincoln Hwy, Frankfort, IL, 60423 Tradition Of Modern Dental Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future