Serving the Oak Creek area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Valestin Landscape LLC
Po Box 760
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPatio Builders
We use them for both landscaping and snow removal. They provide excellent, reliable service at reasonable rates.
3.NaturescapeServing the Oak Creek, WI area
Lawn MaintenanceArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
We used Naturescape for 7 years now.... unbelievable customer satisfaction. Any problems, they come out right away. The lawn and trees look great.
4.All Set Lawn Care Services
4637 County Road H
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Full Service, Quality Lawn Care Guaranteed
5.Dreamscape Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.Bacher Lawn & Landscape Contracting LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Dear Property Owner, It is with great enthusiasm that we introduce Bacher Lawn and Landscape Contracting LLC to you. Bacher Lawn and Landscape Contracting is a talented collection of landscape constru
7.D J's Lawn Sprinklers
5530 W Forest Home Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Economical, professional, attentive. Quality products and services. We've been customers for six years. Recommend them highly. What a relief this has been to easily water our lawn automatically,
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.