3090 Winghaven Blvd, O Fallon, MO, 63368
1.Richard A Kirchhoefer DMD
310 E Elm St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Kirchhoefer, Richard A, DDS
7103 Curtis Dr
3.Missouri Dental Professionals Richard E Workman Dmd Pc
3445 Pheasant Meadow Dr
4.Missouri Dental Professionals Richard E Workman Dmd Pc
2941 Highway K
5.Missouri Dental Professionals Richard E Workman Dmd Pc
3009 Winghaven Blvd
6.Missouri Dental Professionals Richard E Workman Dmd Pc
1338 Sunburst Dr
7.Missouri Dental Professionals Richard E Workman Dmd Pc
1325 Queens Ct Ste B
Timothy A Schaible
340 Mid Rivers Mall Dr Ste E, Saint Peters, MO, 63376
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future