Chesterfield Hilltown Dental
Serving the O Fallon area. Local Gentle General Dentist.Call Us Today in Chesterfield, MO.
1.Mercy Urgent Care - O'Fallon
300 Winding Woods Dr
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesGambling Addiction-Information & TreatmentPhysical Therapists
Don't waste your time at this clinic. Also, you'll probably find the zombies who work behind the front desk, to be insulting and condescending. After several unsuccessful and expensive trips to Mercy
2.Total Access Urgent Care
4201 Highway K
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Fastest care around! Had an X-ray done very quickly... Got my medications there so I didn't have to make an extra trip to the pharmacy. Very thankful for the care I receive at Total Access Urgent Care
3.Spinal Care Center
8633 Mexico Rd
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersWeight Control ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Dr Mike is the best when it comes to level of service and relief of pain. He also is the only Doctor to re-invent the 60 year old Semeons hCG diet. You read about hCG everywhere and all those people
4.St. Luke's Urgent Care - O'Fallon
5551 Winghaven Blvd
St. Luke's Urgent Care Centers are a quality, convenient option when you need prompt, minor emergency treatment. When it comes to addressing your medical needs, we believe that expertise and experienc
5.After Hours Pediatric Urgent Care
102 Laura K Dr
We have only positive things to say about BOTH office locations. We have been going to the Chesterfield location since our oldest, who is 8, was born. This has been a lifesaver and has helped us avo
2502 Highway K
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementClinicsWeight Control Services
$545 Worth of Weight-Loss Program
Slim4Life Weight Loss. Be a success story! We are committed to your success! Make the commitment to lose your weight today, and we will commit to you!
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the O Fallon area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.