1.Chris' Lawn And Tree Service
907 Sill Ridge Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingTree Service
Call for Hours
2.Metro Lawn Sprinklers & Landscapes
291 Indacom Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Twelve years ago, when we moved to Missouri, we decided on having Metro install an irrigation system for us. That is a decision I have never regretted. Through the years they have maintained the sys
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.TJW Landscaping LLC
1405 Cave Springs Estate Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Welcome to TJW Landscaping LLC located in beautiful Saint Peters, Missouri. We are a small family owned business that specialize in landscape maintenance and installation. We generally work around but
5.Allen's Tree Service Inc
2755 W Pearce Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
I would recommend this business!
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.