Smith Jeffrey P
3101 Droste Rd, Saint Charles, MO, 63301
3090 Winghaven Blvd
When you visit our office in O'Fallon, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. We are proud to offer the late
2.Schulze Dennis L. DDS
4001 Highway K
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Dennis L. Schulze Provides Family Dental Care with a Personalized Touch. Conveniently Located on Hwy K, Between Hwy 40 and Hwy N. New Patients are Welcome! Evening and Saturday Appointments
3.Kilfoy Ayse DMD
608 Woodlawn Ave
4.Olson Robert S
103 Ofallon Commons Dr
Olson and White Orthodontics is one of the best out there. Dr. Olson has not only made my smile perfect but Dr. Olson and Dr. White are doing the same for my children, nieces and nephews. The entire
5.O'Fallon Dental Partnership
2990 Highway K
I have always hated going to the dentist. Dr. Bialecki is amazing! I'm terrified of needles and he somehow can give shots without the pain. I no longer dread going to the dentist.
6.Meier Frank J DMD
2726 Highway Y
7.Bolesta John S Jr
2683 Highway K
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Bolesta is kind, caring and a joy to be around. He always makes you feel comfortable through any procedure! I would highly recommend him for any dental work you may need. My husband and I both hav
Laser Comfort Dentistry
507 N State Highway 47, Warrenton, MO, 63383
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future