24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Nyack area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
20a Mountainview Ave
Doors, Frames, & AccessoriesHardware Stores
I am the lady locksmith, this is my business. This is not an authorised advertisement. I am no longer loacted in Orangeburg. I am not located in Sparkill, NY and can be reached by phone at 845-359-500
274 7th Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
24 Hour Locksmith of NY Inc.
Serving the Nyack area. Family Owned For The Past 28 YearsCall Us For All Your Security Needs
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.