1.Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers
44150 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 200
Medical ClinicsDietitiansHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsReducing & Weight Control
I had very good experience with Physican weight loss clinic. I lost about 40 lbs under dr. Bahel and his staff's motivation and guidance. Would defiantly recommend the Physican weight loss clinic to a
2.Northville - Novi Family Medicine
21580 Novi Rd Ste 200
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Dooley is a great doctor. She always takes time to listen to me, I'm never rushed, and she provides quality care. Staff is pleasant. I now have switched my husband & kids to her because she is
3.Star Plastic Surgery
42450 W 12 Mile Rd
Medical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
From the moment I began communicating with Star Plastic Surgery through long after my cosmetic procedure was completed, I was treated like star. Their care and concern for my wellbeing was 2nd to non
4.Novi Urgent Care
43535 Grand River Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Clean, nice people, quick. Easy to get well here!
5.All Patient Care
31208 Beck Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
nice doctors and staff. I have been in this urgent care 3 times in the last 3 months
6.Concentra Urgent Care
42875 Grand River Ave Ste 101
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Concentra provides occupational health services to employees, which includes injury care, physical therapy, drug testing, physical exams, urgent care and preventive wellness programs.More Nearby Locations »
7.Advanced Care Medical Home Care Physician
27780 Novi Rd
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.