Theracare Rehab LLC
42456 Cherry Hill Rd, Canton, MI, 48187
1.Miller Tyrone OD
519 N Pontiac Trl
2.Miller Bernard OD
17330 Northland Park Ct
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
They don't make them like this anymore. A complete professional from the Old School.
3.Miller, James G, Od - Fraser Optical
32925 Groesbeck Hwy
4.Andrew Miller DC
31300 Rexwood St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Ms Miller Veterinary Mgmt PC
24655 Malibu Ct
Organizing Services-Household & Business
6.Mark Miller DC
44476 Hayes Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Very happy with what they did for me.\r \r These people are the best. No problems whatsoever.\r \r Wonderful experience all the way.\r \r I?d highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for some ser
7.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Novi, MI area
Animal Health ProductsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarians Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
Family Practice Centre Of Livonia
38253 Ann Arbor Rd, Livonia, MI, 48150
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.