www.gilbrideelectric.net Dependable Electrician Contractor.Since 1984. Call Now For a Quote.
1.Therrien Electric & Alarms
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
22 Whitehall Rd
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Deveau Electric specializes in high-quality residential and commercial electrical contracting. Having been in the industry for more than 25 years, we know the right way to do electrical work. That's w
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.All American Lighting SolutionsServing the Nottingham, NH area
Lighting ContractorsElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
This is an amazing company! They have great prices and fast delivery on everything. I will buy from them again for sure.
5.Steven M Parker Electric
633 Riverside Ave Apt 8
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & SuppliesGenerators
I had some work I needed to get done around my house . I called a few electricians in the area and because it was a small job they didn't seem interested in doing it.They weren't available right away.
5 Cross St
Auto Repair & ServiceGeneratorsAutomobile Electric ServiceElectricians
Yuskaitis Electric is a veteran owned company that prides itself on being fast, fair, and dependable.
7.Epping Electric Svc
137 Deerfield Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Consultants & DesignersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
www.bpelectricllc.net Efficient Electrician Services.Call Us Now For An Estimate.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.