Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Norwich area.
1.Shetucket Plumbing Supply Co
8 Custom Dr
2.Shetucket Plumbing Supply
553 Gold Star Hwy
3.Shetucket Plumbing & Heating
471 Boston Post Rd
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
4.Viking Supply Co
31 Connecticut Ave
Plumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHeating Equipment & Systems-Wholesale
91 Leffingwell Pl
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsElectriciansWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
6.Saviour Septic, LLC
4 N 5th Ave
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningDrainage ContractorsPumps-Service & RepairPumps
7.Devine Hydraulics Inc
179 Gallivan Ln
Hydraulic Equipment RepairConstruction & Building EquipmentElectric Equipment & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Horrible experience. Brought one of my tow trucks there to get an electric motor installed. Should have been an hour job maximum. They charge me for 7 1/2 hours of labor to connect four wires. Not
Call A Pro
Serving the Norwich area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper