1.Levine Distributing Co
15 Stott Ave
Beverages-Distributors & BottlersBeer & Ale-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Eric Levine Dpm
330 Washington St Ste 310
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
3.Jonathan L Levine MD
4 Shaws Cv
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
4.Dr. Larry B Levine, MD
540 Saybrook Rd Ste 210
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Levine, Jonathan D, MD
28 Crescent St
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Dr. James Levine, MD
28 Crescent St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Levine, Michael, Md - Pro Health Physicians
469 Buckland Rd Ste 102
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.