1.Rebecca A Green, DC, DACBSP
121 Broadway St Ste 2
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Green, Deborah - Washington County Vet Hospital
4263 Tower Hill Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinarian Emergency Services
it's just sad and really pathetic. worst doctor and customer service skills. when a person brings there dog in for get put down you don't rush the client/customer. if anyone should lose there license
3.The Greener Cleaner
10 Brown St
Tax Return Preparation
4.Green Site Design
317 W Main St
Civil EngineersProfessional EngineersConsulting Engineers
5.Dr. Steven Green
79 Wawecus St
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Green Valley Plumbing
124 Canterbury Tpke
PlumbersTanks-Removal & InstallationBathroom RemodelingPiping Contractors
783 W Thames St
Thai RestaurantsBar & GrillsRestaurants
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.