Saigh Family Dental
528 N 1st Ave, Iron River, MI, 49935
1.Peter Edward Marana, DDS
711 E 7th Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
2.Larry G Bourdeau DDS
510 Main St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Norway Dental Pc
800 Case St
534 Lake Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
5.D'Amour Robert J DDS PC
1075 Woodward Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryClinics
Great Dentist with the most amazing staff. Highly recommend!
6.Fornetti Paul J DDS PC
1115 S Hemlock St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
* Cosmetic Dentistry * Restorative Dentistry * Root Canal Therapy * X-Rays * Cleaning * Whitening * Fillings * Crowns * Bridges * Sedation Dentistry * Free Aesthetics * Free Consultation * Patient Fin
7.Santini Family Dentistry
720 East Blvd
Here at santini dental they have very caring staff.My personal fave is Kristina and her partner Wendy. They totally rock!
Santini Dennis M DDS
720 East Blvd, Kingsford, MI, 49802
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future