1.Sandusky Ohio Edison Empl Fcu
2508 W Perkins Ave
1717 Ashland Rd
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric CompaniesElectricians
3.Edison Electrical Supply
4101 Laylin Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Edison Special Education
140 S Main St
5.Edison Birthplace Museum
9 N Edison Dr
MuseumsTourist Information & AttractionsHistorical PlacesPlaces Of Interest
Admission for 2
Tiny brick house where the inventor Thomas Edison was born.The museum features a collection of rare Edisonia, examples of many of Edison's early inventions, documents, & family mementos.
6.Edison Solar, Inc.
3809 State Route 113
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & Repair
Edison Solar, Inc., located in Milan, OH, since 2007, has been the leading solar installation and sales company serving North Central Ohio, including the counties of Erie, Huron, Sandusky, Lorain, Ott
7.Edison Local School District
2603 State Route 113 E
Public SchoolsSchoolsElementary Schools
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.