Fresch Electric Inc.
1414 Milan Rd, Sandusky, OH, 44870
1.Maple City Electric
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
2.Fresch Electric Inc.
1414 Milan Rd
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLighting Systems & Equipment
3.Firelands Electric Co
2721 Columbus Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Firelands Electric, Inc., in Sandusky, OH, is a locally owned and operated electrical contracting company. We’ve specialized in residential, commercial, and industrial electric work since 1976. We’re
4.Bromack Electric Services
51 W Tiffin St
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesComputer Cable & Wire Installation
5.CT Electrical Services LLC
823 W Osborne St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Maintenance Service
2376 Fairfield Angling Rd
Marv Wilhelm Electric is a privately held company in North Fairfield, OH and is a Single Location business. Specializing in electrical work Wilhem Electric can handle all of your electrical needs. For
7.Fresch Elec Inc
1414 Milan Rd
ElectriciansLighting Systems & EquipmentLighting FixturesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
If your electrical system is in need of repairs and you dont know your ground wire from a fuse box, our professional electrical repair crew can bring back your power. We respond quickly and efficientl
cityguide.CityGuideSearch.com Electrician - Call usFast business lookup Norwalk
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.