S. Zamora Glass
1132 W 61st St, Los Angeles, CA, 90044
1.Abel Glass & Screen Co
4414 Firestone Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceFurniture StoresDoors, Frames, & Accessories
WINDOW, GLASS, MIRROR AND SCREEN REPLACEMENT - REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
2.R & C Glass Co
1646 Victory Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationMetal WindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Every step of the process was professional and easy. I chose an oil rubbed bronze framed unit with a swing door to compliment a white subway tiled bathroom.... I LOVE IT! The rest of the story: I
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceMirrors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
4.S. Zamora Glass
1132 W 61st St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairHome Repair & MaintenanceMetal Windows
Visit our website
S. Zamora Glass is a family owned and operated business that offers the kind of experience you can trust. We specialize in repairing leaded windows. We have proudly served the residential and commerci
5.Infinity from Marvin by Veracity Window and Door
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
6.Construction Concern Inc
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceSolar Energy Research & Development
Construction Concern, Inc. is an authorized contractor referred by your Southern California Utility Company. Construction Concern, Inc. has also been pre-screened by The League of California Homeowner
7.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
NGM Auto Glass
Serving the Norwalk area.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.