Roy, John A. Dr.
1410 Pride Ave, Madisonville, KY, 42431
1.Green River Oral SurgeryServing the Nortonville, KY area
DentistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
This place is terrible. Unhelpful and uneducated staff. The doctor is unprofessional and dosent care about his patients. Don't go here.
2.Pebble Creek Family Dentistry
2100 N Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
All the staff are great. The girls are so wonderful, they are just fantastic. On a scale of 1-10 I give them a 10! They are sweet and completely competent.
1250 Thornberry Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Hancock Jones, Laura B, DDS
412 N Kentucky Ave
5.Baldwin Dental Group
32 E Broadway St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient care from dentists in Madisonville? You have come to the right place. From the minute, you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Baldwi
6.Morton, Joseph E DrServing the Nortonville, KY area
Morton Family Dentistry Has Been Providing Cosmetic & General Dentistry For Adults And Children In Henderson Kentucky For 30 Years. We Perform Extractions, Root Canals, Bleaching, Crowns, and Laser Pe
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
Pebble Creek Family Dentistry
2100 N Main St, Madisonville, KY, 42431
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future