Change Is Possible Counseling Services
2122 15 Mile Rd Ste B, Sterling Heights, MI, 48310
1.Northville Counseling Center
670 Griswold St
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service Organizations
2.Ascensions Counseling Center
24360 Novi Rd Ste B
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Ascensions Counseling Center specializes in Marriage Counseling, Couples, Teens and Individual and Christian Counseling. We provide therapy for Families and Individuals facing life's challenges.
3.Community Counseling Center Of Michigan
43000 W 9 Mile Rd Ste 106
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
4.Innerchange Counseling Center PC
37677 Professional Center Dr Ste 110c
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesPsychologists
5.Hegira Westland Counseling Center
8623 N Wayne Rd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
6.Livonia Counseling Center
15370 Levan Rd Ste 2
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Livonia Counseling Center offers outpatient mental health and substance abuse counseling services to persons of all ages. Our professional staff consists of a Board Certified psychiatrist, licensed so
7.Counseling & Evaluation Center
18316 Middlebelt Rd
Career & Vocational CounselingCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Lifespan Clinical Services is a private medical facility that provides guidance solutions for children, youths, adults and families. It specializes in diagnosing and treating various emotional difficu
Recovery Unplugged Treatment Center
Serving the Northville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.