1.Furry Friends Animal Clinic
241 Point Township Dr
Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
2.Furry Friends Animal Clinic
501 Duke St
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Please try reloading the page.
All I can say is I love her. I've been to many vets over the years, but Kayann is a great listener, kind, down to earth, and cares about animals. She has been taking great care of my two shih tzus since she has been in Northumberland. Thanks for caring for Kaci and Brianna and they say thank you too. Oh almost forgot, her prices are very reasonable compared to other vets.
My one cat was having some health problems. I had never been to this clinic but it was close to where I lived and I always wanted to try it. When I called, they made room for me right away. Kayann was understanding and compassionate and listened to me about my love for my cat. Her prices are fair. I will be taking my other cats to her as well.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested