Beverly Oaks Animal Hospital & Pet Resort
14302 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA, 91423
1.Jim Wright DVM
23431 Pacific Coast Hwy
2.Wright Architect Venice Atelier James Phillip
645 Oxford Ave
Architects & Builders ServicesArchitectural Engineers
555 E 5th St
4.Wright, Truett L
7101 Baird Ave
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
5.Wright Stuff Enterprises Inc
1235 S Beverly Glen Blvd
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real Estate
1158 26th St
Counseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsPsychologists
7.April Wright Therapy
2001 S Barrington Ave
VCA Adler Animal Hospital
Serving the Northridge area. Call now for a vet appointment!Serving the North Hills Area
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.