Serving the Northridge area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
1.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
2.Bay Alarm Company
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSurveillance Equipment
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
3.AAA Guard Dog Rental & Sales
Security Control Systems & MonitoringDog TrainingGuard DogsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
WE SELL, RENT AND TRAIN GUARD DOGS
4.Advance CCTV SecurityServing the Northridge, CA area
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We are able to handle all your Residential and Commercial CCTV and Security Surveillance Camera Needs. We are committed to providing our customers with the most Fast and Reliable security CCTV Install
5.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
6.Court's Electric Gate Repair
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsGates & AccessoriesIron WorkGarage Doors & Openers
**WE OFFER SAME DAY/NEXT DAY SERVICE** Commercial and Residential Repair - Replace and Servicing of all brands of electric gate motors and telephone entry systems - Repair and Replace ornamental iron
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Serving the Northridge area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.