Frank's Lock & Key
17692 E Loyola Dr Apt D, Aurora, CO, 80013 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
3.Union Square Lock & Safe
Locks & Locksmiths
For the last 27 years, the professionals at Union Square Lock & Safe have been helping people in Lakewood and the greater Denver area with a variety of products to keep them and their possessions safe
1451 24th St Apartment 225
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
The Denver Locksmith team of highly qualified technicians Are devoted 24/7, seven days of the week to serve the Denver Metro Area, encompassing its Counties and Municipalities
5.American Locksmith Service Denver County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
24/7 Locksmith Services All of us at 24/7 Locksmith Services are especially committed to responding to your emergency lock outs as quickly as possible. Just call our 24 hour 7 days a week service line
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Northglenn area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.