1.A Center For Family Medicine
10465 Melody Dr Ste 306
2.A.F. Williams Family Medicine Center
3055 Roslyn St Unit 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Aurora Family Medicine Center PC
1421 S Potomac St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinics
Would NOT recommend this medical facility. I was being cared for by a great doctor who helped me with severe pain and inflammation along with much neuropathy. That doctor left in December of 2016 and
4.Family Centered Medicine
2121 S Oneida St Ste 248
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language Pathologists
5.St Anthony's Family Medicine Clinic Nort
8510 Bryant St Ste 80031
Physical TherapistsSpeech-Language PathologistsClinicsOccupational Therapists
6.Arbor Family Medicine
10081 Wadsworth Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Dr. Rosenblum is a good Dr. He spends adequate time with and listens to the patient. I drive in from Boulder. He graduated from Harvard and Albert Einstein. He gets to the root of whatever proble
7.Premier Family Medicine
2283 Monaco Pkwy
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Clinics
We opened our doctors office this year to serve everyone in our community. We are a medical facility that offers a wide variety of services for children to seniors. If your child needs a physical for
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.