1.Northfield Dental Group
391 S Main St
have not met a single person who is happy with his work.Every filling always fell out. A friend of mine even went to the extent of having her fillings all replaced because she didn't want to wait for
2.Green Mountain Family Practice
63 Crescent Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care
798 Us Route 302
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Our Berlin, Vermont location is now open 7 days a week, from 7 am to 7 pm. This state-of-the-art medical facility is located on Berlin/Montpelier Road. We provide comprehensive patient services with n
4.Concentra Urgent Care
654 Granger Rd Ste 1
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Concentra provides occupational health services to employees, which includes injury care, physical therapy, drug testing, physical exams, urgent care and preventive wellness programs.More Nearby Locations »
5.Hocice MD Clear Centers
798 Us Route 302
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Strateege Health & Biopharma
110 Birchwood Park Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
7.Gadd Justine PA
82 E View Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsNursesPhysician Assistants
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.