Serving the Northfield area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
338 Commerce St
Professional, honest, fair prices. I would highly recommend Melody Electric and not hesitate for a second to call them for an electrical repair. Don't mess around with anyone else. These guys know the
174 Thomas Ln
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
Gould Corporation has been in business since the early 1970's. In 1996 Brian Hill purchased the business from former owner, Alan Gould. Since then Gould Corporation has expanded, increasing its staff
578 Route 2 W
ElectriciansMoving Services-Labor & Materials
CFW Electric, LLC provides a full range of electrical services. Our certified electricians specialize in getting things done, whether it is new construction or a complete remodel. We are your Eastern
80 Ethan Allen Ave
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputer Cable & Wire Installation
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Snail mail us at Cummings Electric 89B Ethan Allen Drive South Burlington, VT 05403 Give us a call at 802-658-1292 F
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Clark K & K Electric
334 Vine St
Call A Pro
Serving the Northfield area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.