Somers Point Dental
43 Bethel Rd, Somers Point, NJ, 08244
1.Richard E Levitt DMD
1815 New Rd
Richard E. Levitt, DMD New Jersey Specialist #2509 Specialty is Periodontics Services include: Dental Implants Treatment of Gum Disease Esthetic Procedures of the Gums Dental Sleep Medicine (Appliance
2.University John H. Cronin Dental Center
235 Dolphin Ave
3.Heather M Clark DMD
2311 New Rd
4.Advanced Dental Concepts, PA
98 New Rd Ste 4
Advanced Dental Care for adults and children High end Cosmetic and General Dentistry at affordable prices. Implants, Root Canals, Wisdom Teeth, Invisalign, Lumineers, Check ups, Cleanings, Gum Surgery
5.Asuncion Family Dental
76 W Jimmie Leeds Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Asuncion Family Dental is accepting new patients in Atlantic County. Dr. Andrew Asuncion is a 1993 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and is a member of the ADA and NJDA. The practice offers d
6.Shore Family Dental - Claire Sparagna DMD
222 New Rd Ste 803
7.Somers Point Dental
43 Bethel Rd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Somers Point Dental, Dr. Glenn Prager and Dr. Todd Prager and their caring staff will give you a reason to smile with state-of-the-art dental care in our full service dental facility.From routine c
My Dentist Dr George Kourakin
16 W Vine St, Millville, NJ, 08332
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future