Serving the Northbrook area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Happy Turf By Professional Lawn Service
5710 77th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
HAPPY TURF believes the only way we can serve our clients properly is by having great people on our team. You can depend on our commitment in hiring, training, and developing the best people to servic
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Al Gomez Landscaping
2031 Brown Ave
Snow Removal ServiceBuilding ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
Relax this summer and let Al Gomez Landscaping take care of all of your lawn care needs. Whether you just need somebody to help maintain your current landscape, or you are looking to dramatically impr
6.Martin John Co
1050 E Park Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsArboristsErosion Control
Could not have but unhappier. Took 6 week to do a job promised in 2. No communication from business unless they wanted to get payed. A woodchipper broke from what I understand, and didn't show up for
7.Jon's Snow Plowing & Landscaping, Inc.
Landscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceTree ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
Serving the Northbrook area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.