1.Dr. Edward C Chen, OD
4171 Dundee Rd
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
2.Edward Chen OD
5704 N Clark St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
3.Chen, Judy L, MD
501 Skokie Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Dr. Sarah S Chen, DC
5457 N Broadway St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.Gloria Chen DDS
233 E Erie St Ste 814
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Dr. Kaiyun Chen, DDS, PHD
221 Carlisle Ave
7.Chen, Yen-Chen, DDS Bright Dental INC
363 E Bailey Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Doctor in Northbrook
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DoctorShop locally. We know the best.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.