Erwin Electrical Services
53 Westwood Dr, Westfield, MA, 01085
1.Mike Long Electrician
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceHome Repair & MaintenanceSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Mike responded promptly and delivered excellent service. I highly recommend his services.
2.J A Jalbert Electric
591 Elm St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Builders
John Jalbert Electric has been serving All of Western Massachusetts for 27 years. With Same day Response to ALL CALLS. Servicing everything from Residential-Industrial-Commercial. Free Estimates, Trou
3.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
4.Jim McKemmie Electrician
120 Sabin St
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairGeneratorsComputer Cable & Wire Installation More InfoPREFERRED
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
6.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
7.Erwin Electrical Services
53 Westwood Dr
ElectriciansComputer System Designers & ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesComputer Network Design & Systems
Erwin Electrical Services has been providing professional service to Massachusetts and Connecticut for 25 Years. We are dedicated to quality and customer service. We offer the following expert service
Serving the Northampton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.