Serving the North Wales area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Vic's Carpet Dry Cleaners and Dyers
1149 Lone Eagle Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairCleaning ContractorsUpholstery CleanersAir Duct Cleaning
Welcome to Vic's Carpet Dry Cleaners and Dyers. We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors, and businesses throughout many parts of PA. Our Green Cleaning methods utilize organic compounds that a
925 Watson Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholsterersFurniture Repair & Refinish
They have the highest quality of handmade upholstery and my experience with them has always been wonderful. Skip the unions and go for keeping it local.
3.Wall To Wall Custom Design Mgmt
159 W Reliance Rd
Carpet & Rug Repair
"Quality Without Compromise."
4.Rug Profesionals LLC
515 Shoemaker Rd Ste B
King Of Prussia,PA
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet WorkroomsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Cleaners
101 Washington St
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
6.Miller Carpet Sales
375 Osceola Ave
Carpet & Rug RepairJanitorial ServiceUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
7.Brian J Snyder Complete Carpet
109 Crystal Ln
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet Installation
North Wales Carpet
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today CarpetTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.