Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY, 13039 More Info
8057 Brewerton Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I am not very good at this. I would like to thank everybody that has made my experience coming back to the dentist . From the first day i walk in to the north syracuse office everybody has been greatMore Nearby Locations »
2.Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free X Ray and Exam For New Patients 18+ Years Old+1more
Dr amam and Dr stets are amazing. Julia the hegentist helped me so much. Shannon the receptionist was great too. I highly recommend stone dentistry .
3.Endodontic Associates PC
5112 W Taft Rd Ste S
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Our endodontic practice has locations in East Syracuse, Liverpool, Utica, and Cortland. We strive to accommodate anyone in need, especially endodontic emergencies involving pain and swelling. The qual
4.Vitkus, Scutari, Cardoso, and Cunningham Oral Surg
7334 Buckley Rd Ste 14
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
5.Fishman Leonard S DDS PC
203 S Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Panna Howil DDS
313 S Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
7.Inderpreet Atwal, D.D.S.
501 S Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Inderpreet Atwal is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Syracuse area for more than 10 years. Dr. Atwal is experienced in Cosmetic Fillings, Veneers and Whitening. He is a professional memb
1638 W Genesee St, Syracuse, NY, 13204
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future