Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance More Info
18 Dowling Village Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The staff is wonderful. I enjoy coming to my dental appointments with an always smiling staff.
1500 Diamond Hill Rd Unit J
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have never been so rudely treated by a business in my life! Made an appointment for a free consultation and they would not talk to me until I had a x-ray. Did they not see that it had been sometime
3.Aspen DentalServing the North Smithfield, RI area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
1384 Atwood Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
20 Commerce Way
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
227 Washington St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
I've recently become a patient of Aspen Dental in Attleboro, MA and I can see that it was the right choice. So far I've done different procedures starting from numerous X-Rays, cleaning, and to severa
277 Washington St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.