American Local Locksmith
Serving the North Scituate area.
32 Danielson Pike
Locks & LocksmithsPaintKeysPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Serving Providence County since 1998, Scituate Hardware is your one stop shop for all your home improvement needs. Our Services is everything from plumbing supplies, electrical supplies to paint and C
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I just moved to a new place and I noticed that previous tenant had been coming back to get his mail. So I figured why not change the mailbox lock and also get the locks to my door re-keyed. The mailbo
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I contacted American Local Locksmith about some trouble with a sticky lock. I received a prompt response with advice on how to fix the problem on my own, as well as pricing for if I was unable to. Ext
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
5.A Better Locksmith
578 Newport Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersKeys
A Abetter Locksmith is locally owned and operated serving all of the Providence, RI metro area. A Abetter Locksmith offers emergency and general Locksmith Services. Complete lock service and repair fo
6.American Locksmith Service Providence County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.Superb Locksmith Pawtucket RI
27 Martha St
Locks & Locksmiths
Anderson & Sons Lock
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 903 Providence Place Suite # 308, Providence, RI 02903 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.