Serving the North Saint Paul area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Rockman Landscaping & Tree Service
3118 Stevens Ave Apt 302
Lawn MaintenanceFirewoodStone NaturalLandscape Contractors
Save $50.00 Off Tree Removal
These guys did an excellent job at my house; they were really friendly & professional. I had landscaping & a little tree work done; everything they did was exactly how I wanted it & their
4.Bury's Lawn and Landscape LLC
8375 Fern Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Bury's Lawn & Landscape is a family owned and operated business since 1990. We are a full service landscape company that prides itself on quality workmanship, customer service, reliability and integri
5.Kaufman's Enterprises, Inc.
3401 Highway 55
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Since 1982, Kaufman's Enterprises, Inc., has been providing the residential and commercial clients of South Metro communities with impeccable service. We take great pride in the commercial outdoor mai
6.Minnehaha Falls Nursery & Landscape
4461 Minnehaha Ave
Lawn MaintenanceNurseries-Plants & TreesGarden CentersLandscaping & Lawn Services
My boyfriends and I went here for a walk and it is absolutely beautiful this time of year. It was a little chilly but it was great. We will defiantly come this summer to see more.
7.Peter Doran Lawn & Landscaping
3601 85th Ave N
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty MaintenanceSnow Removal Service
They do dynamite work!
Serving the North Saint Paul area. Contact Our Lawn Care Experts TodayRelax And Enjoy. We Do The Rest.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.