PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the North Richland Hills area.
2716 Tibbets Dr
2.Cook Children's Physician Network
731 Martin Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Founded in 1985, the Cook Children's Health Care System offers a range of pediatric services. It provides cardiology, neurology, surgery, hematology, nephrology, pulmonology and radiology services. Th
3.Cook Children's Medical
6316 Precinct Line Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Cook Children's Subspecialty Clinic
1604 Hospital Pkwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Cooks Children's Health Care
4312 Heritage Trace Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Cook Children's Physician Network
245 Keller Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Cook Children's Health Care
124 Texas Way
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.