1.GCR Tires & Service
518 E 4th St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTruck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTrucks-Industrial
If you will notice the ONLY bad reviews are from years back. There's a new tire Sheriff (Mitch) in town and they can't be beat! It's been a very long time since I got treated that well in North Platte
2.T O Haas Tire & Auto Service
1919 Rodeo Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
* AAA Approved Auto Repair * ASE Certified Technicians * Voted Lincoln's Best Tire Store 20 Years in a Row * 27 Convenient Locations
3.Modern Muffler Tire Pros
1402 S Jeffers St
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
I would say you can non find a better place .Thier service and customer relatations are be yond compare >Iwould recommend them for tires,mufflersair conditioningAnd any other services you require,r
4.Nebraskaland Tire Co.
1100 S Dewey St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
5.Speedco Truck Lube And Tires
518 E 4th St
Tire DealersWheelsTruck Service & Repair
Visit GCR Tires & Service for your Commercial Tire Service Needs. GCR has years of experience in servicing many types of commercial tires, retreading and tailored solutions to fit your needs.
6.American Tire Distributors
1400 E 8th St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
7.Tires & More
1324 E 4th St Ste 2
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.