A1 American Electric
15645 89th Ave N, West Palm Beach, FL, 33418
1.Langer Electric Service Co
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
I called this company last month, their prices are pretty reasonable and on time with their work. I would recommend to my friends and family.
2.Daughtry Electric Company
1410 Keller Rd
West Palm Beach,FL
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
3.A1 American Electric
15645 89th Ave N
West Palm Beach,FL
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Electrical Panel ChangeoutsFuse Panel UpgradesLighting maintenanceTroubleshoot electrical issuesGFI installation and repairCircuit breaker repairsRecessed lightingHi-hat LightingCeiling fan installati
4.North Atlantic Electric Inc
312 S Old Dixie Hwy
ElectriciansConstruction ConsultantsMarine ServicesBuilding Construction Consultants
Residential & Commercial Electrical Services - Remodeling - Pools - Docks & Boat Lifts -Landscape - Generator Hookups - Appliance Hookups - Paddle Fans - Repairs - Maintenance - Complete Electrical Se
5.Creative Illuminations Inc
ElectriciansLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Construction Consultants
Visit our website
6.Knight Electric Company Incorporated
7513 Central Industrial Dr
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Companies
2703 N Old Dixie Hwy
Electric CompaniesElectriciansHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesUtility Companies
I have been using Air-Ref for about 3 yrs. My home came with an old air conditioner which has given me nothing but problems from day one. I just bought a new Carrier unit from them. The service was ex
Call A Pro
Serving the North Palm Beach area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.