Lopez, Jose A Dr
14850 SW 26th St, Miami, FL, 33185
18140 NE 19th Ave
North Miami Beach,FL
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsDental Clinics
New Patient Special
Very good dentist in my view, so happy.
2.Hialeah Dental Specialty Associates
900 W 49th St
Roland A. Hernandez, D.D.S. Carlos J. Rodriguez-Feo, D.D.S. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon/Surgery. Adrian I. Rodriguez D.M.D.,M.S.D.Periodontics, Kenneth H. Knoph, D.D.S. Diplomate American Board of En
1235 Alton Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
New patient Special
I left the office with a smile. My goals were achieved and very happy with the sevices provided. The equipment was new and clean
4.Herskowich, David DMD
19016 NE 29th Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
5.Dr Elena Katz Dentist
12955 Biscayne Blvd Ste 210
She is personable, kind and spends quality time with her patients. My questions are always answered and I appreciate her openness and professionalism.She is very nice and courteous. I have quite a few
6.Gibson Kenneth DDS DR
824 NE 125th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
7.North Miami Dental
610 NE 124th St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Peggy Alvarez-Penabad DDS
4651 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 101, Coral Gables, FL, 33146
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future