1.Jefferson Comprehensive Care-Adult ClinicServing the North Little Rock, AR area
ClinicsAdult Day Care Centers
How insane or inept is this: My daughter and I were in your clinic at 8:00 a.m. on May, 24, 2011. The doctor was late, and we were told that she may or may not be in at all, but asked to wait, which
Please try reloading the page.
Superior Patient Care! Excellent Customer Service provided by the staff. Dr. Robyn Wilkerson is phenomenal! A doctor who actually takes the time to go through your lab reports and breaks it down! I can tell she studied my chart before our initial visit because she was able to see the problem and provide the right solutions that has improved my overall health! WOW!
Dr.Robyn is super great! Best Dr,I have ever had. The Whole staff is excellant! check them out. You won't be disappointed...
Great service, friendly staff. I will be making him my primary doc.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.