Showing results for Dr Chi. Search for dr chin instead?
1.Chi, Jasen, MD
4104 Richards Rd
North Little Rock,AR
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
2.Wang, Yu-Chi A, MD
1 Childrens Way
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Chi St Vincent Health System - Patrick Szeto, MD
2 Saint Vincent Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Dr. Jasen C Chi, MD
10301 Kanis Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Chi's Asian Cafe
3421 Old Cantrell Rd
Asian RestaurantsChinese RestaurantsRestaurants
Best in Little Rock! Great selection and prices
6.Chi's Chinese Cuisine
6 Shackleford Dr
try it ...Im so impressed the food is great and the portions are huge and they deliver...dessert....omg;;;;;;youve died and gone to heaven...when I come back to little rock ....they will be number on
7.CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
2 Saint Vincent Cir
HospitalsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
I'm in need of a Dr..I'm 57 and on disabled I'm running low of my meds my name is Deborah hendrix 12021/2 north St.kensett ar 72082...my email debbhen18@ gmail.com..870 421 9841 plz,contact me
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.