1.Lovett James V MD
5375 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 103
2.Senior Discount Supply
Suite 591,5348 Vegas Drive
Bedding Manufacturers SuppliesDiabetic Equipment & SuppliesBath Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Services
3.North Vista Hospital
1409 E Lake Mead Blvd
North Las Vegas,NV
Surgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesMental Health ServicesHospitals
I would just like to say Kudo's to North Vista Hospital for my recent Stay. The Hospital staff was awesome and gave my wife and I such wonderful care. . While I was in ICU and on the surgical floor
3440 W Cheyenne Ave Ste 400
North Las Vegas,NV
Very bad experience. Employee loudly repeated all of my HIPPA info loudly at the front window My wait was 1 1/2 hour, and they still could not get my ins codes right. I had to leave, because they wMore Nearby Locations »
5.US Post Office
Located atContract Postal Unit - Sun Drug
2410 E Bonanza Rd
Post OfficesMail & Shipping ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
6.Meals On Wheels
531 N 30th St
821 N Nellis Blvd Ste 130
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.