Call a Pro Plumber
Serving the North Kingstown area. Fast Reliable Emergency Plumbing.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us
1.The Home Depot
1255 Ten Rod Rd
Insulation ContractorsMajor AppliancesFloor MaterialsLumber
Reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20% with installed ENERGY STAR qualified Radiant Barrier and attic insulation, which can reduce energy costs and improve year-round comfort in your home. We mMore Nearby Locations »
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
5.Jay's Plumbing & Heating
Overpriced. Charged $200 for a drain clearing that took 1/2 hour. I should have called around first.
6.David B. England Plumbing
15 Tomahawk Cir
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenancePlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Do not use David England plumbing. Shoddy work. Does not stand behind work. Poor follow-up. Apt to hang up on you.
North Kingstown Plumber
pro-serv.me/Plumber My #1 Plumbing Masters.Need Help? Call Us Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?