Call A Pro
Serving the North County area.
1.Airport Lock And Key Co
12207 Natural Bridge Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
We have been at the same location for 31 years.
2.A-Okay Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsKeys
Visit our website
Called around and A-Okay came right out to replace a lost car key (with built-in anti-theft chip) as well as cut lost keys for a hard-top luggage carrier for vacation coming up. In and out in 30 minu
3.A Arrow Lock And Key Service
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Locked Out? Fast Emergency Service * Ronnie Kannewurf & Sons - Family Owned & Operated * Fast, Friendly Service * Bonded & Insured for Your Protection * 10 Senior Citizen Discount * Available 7 Days a
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I called this company to come and change the locks for my business. The tech came out and was very informative of what I should expect of him and information about the materials and the pricing. I was
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith and left a message, which was promptly returned by Paul, who was professional, polite and thorough in explaining who was going to be coming to my home. (A solace to
111 W Port Plaza
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
these guys are defiantly names correctly, they got to me under 15 min which was a good thing to. i was gonna be late for a very important meeting.
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the North County area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.