Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: Lawn MaintenanceTalk to you now. Free advice.
1.Andy Graham's Lawncare & Landscape
266 Rose Lane St Sw
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Established in 2007, the business offers Landscape Counseling and Planning services.
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Rohr & Sons Nursery & Garden Center
5357 Everhard Rd NW
Lawn MaintenanceNurseries-Plants & TreesMulchesLandscaping & Lawn Services
They have quite a selection fish and Matt seems to be very knowledgeable.
5.Warstler Bros. Landscaping Inc.
4125 Salway Ave NW
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please call us or visit our website for additional services and information.
6.Lutz Landscaping & Management Inc
2651 Cougar St NE
Lawn MaintenanceMulchesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Would definitely recommend this company to anyone! The owner is a nice young man who knows what he's doing. My landscaping turned out great and I couldn't be happier. Everything was finished in a very
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup North Canton
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.